What You Should Know About Outsourcing to the Philippines for Telemarketers (2022)
The Philippines is recognized as one of the top countries with a thriving call center industry. With that said, you can expect that the Filipino talents are well-versed in voice call transactions, as well as outbound sales support. In fact, a lot of top global companies can attest to the fact that outsourcing to the Philippines for their telemarketing needs provide so many benefits, with the Filipinos’ communication style and capabilities being top-notch, among the top reasons why.
Engaging in a sales conversation is no easy feat, but in the right telemarker hands, you have the chance of promoting your specific products and services better! Cold calls from telemarketers could also contribute to expanding your clientele.
Outsourcing to the Philippines for your business’ telemarketing needs is a good decision that can give you huge benefits. The talents are already skilled in chatting and building rapport with the customers, and you only need to prepare a few things on your list such as a script or detailed FAQs, among others.
Let’s break things down. What is telemarketing?
As we’ve mentioned before, telemarketers are individuals who combine various sales, communication and marketing skills, to engage with customers and build relationships within an organization. Some of their duties include:
- Answer calls from prospective customers
- Provide information about the company’s products or services, and present thir benefits
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in the system to expand the company’s database
- Build relationships with the clientele, carefully and indirectly representing your business
- Cold calling individuals from the directory to sell and promote your company’s products or services
- Deal with customer complaints and settle disputes, if any
- Be a sales representative and facilitate sales strategies
- Get direct feedback from the customers
If you plan to outsource to the Philippines for telemarketers, you just need to make sure your offshore operations remain compliant.
What are the skills of a good Telemarketer?
It pays to be on the lookout for good and potentially skilled telemarketers. Some of the skills that make a good one include:
- Fluent English skills. Since telemarketers are required to communicate with your company’s customers on a daily basis, then solid English communication skills are required
- Strong aptitude for sales, and with good persuasiveness. This will be very useful for cold calls.
- Calm under pressure. Stressful situations are inevitable, and good telemarketers would know how to effectively handle one.
- Active listening. To effectively engage and connect with a customer, active listening will come in really handy. Not to mention, this is one of the most basic customer service skills that a good talent should possess.
- Product Knowledge. Talking to customers about your products or services won’t make sense if the telemarketer is clueless about it. To be a good telemarketer means having a good background about your product line, and even other aspects of the business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Similar to other sales teams, the telemarketers report to a team leader. They are also highly motivated by a commission-based incentive system.
- You don’t need to look for a telemarketer with expertise in your industry. Their skills are not specific to one industry alone, and are actually transferrable. They can quickly adapt to the business’ processes, as long as they have the skills of a good telemarketer, as enumerated above, and are exposed to a good training program.
- We can hire good telemarketers in 5 weeks’ time (approximate).
- Getting good telemarketers with specialization is one field is doable, but expect them to demand a higher salary.
- There are many talents with exposure and experience in several medium (outbound voice, inbound chat, and email), but would require longer hiring time.
- Outsourcing to the Philippines will save your business a lot of money (up to 70%).
- Our team works like a well-oiled machine, similar to in-house recruitment teams from global companies would. We take time screening, interviewing, and putting qualified candidates to the test to gauge their skills before matching them with your company.
When it comes to reliable Telemarketers, you can’t go wrong with the decision to outsource to the Philippines!
Scale up your business even further and focus on other things that matter! You can leave the job of communicating with potential customers to your telemarketers who are highly skilled in promoting your products and services.
We know that this task is an important part of your sales and marketing strategy. Luckily, we have a huge dedicated pool you can leverage for your needs.
Some of the benefits you can get from outsourcing to the Philippines include:
- Reduced operation costs by up to 70%. You can recruit as many telemarketers as you want and just set up a streamlined process so updates and other important details for elevation are delivered fast and accurately to your onshore team
- Access to highly qualified telemarketers who are also skilled in handling customer complaints and disputes
- Option to hire telemarketers on a part-time, full-time, or freelance basis
- Fewer worries about the training, security, and other overheads because we’ll take care of that for you
- English-proficient talents who can pick up training in a flash
Partner with us!
We work with clients from various industries. If you need reliable telemarketers, you can count on us to match the best candidates according to your requirements. We can cater to, but not limited to below industries
- Retail & e-Commerce
All that’s left for you to do is talk to us.
Don’t sleep on the best telemarketers that can propel your business to the top! Leave us a message for us to match you with the best candidates.
We’d love to hear about your project and get an awesome campaign started with you!